Introduction to TeamSpeak 3
TeamSpeak is a proprietary Voice over IP software that allows users to speak on a chat channel with other users, much like a telephone conference call. Please visit the TeamSpeak 3 page to learn how to download, install, and use the software.
The Community Server
You can find the WorldForge Community TeamSpeak 3 server at the following address.
Address - alienchrysalis.net
It is highly recommended to utilize the "Push-to-talk" method of transmitting to channel and using a headset with microphone to avoid feedback, and open microphone issues that will disrupt others ability to hear and talk in a channel.
Please be courteous and respectful in your use of this service and dealings with others.
Some channels will be password protected to add a basic level of public traffic control.
- Lounge - A general chat channel where everyone arrives on the server.
- WorldForge - For discussing all matters WorldForge.
- World Building - For world builders to coordinate in cooperative building.
- OrchestraForge - For discussion and collaboration by the OrchestraForge group of musicians and party.
- Other Games - An assortment of channels that can be used for playing others games. If you'd like one added contact an administrator.
Any group wishing can have a special channel created for their own use and moderation. Contact a server administrator and ask for one to created for you. A group channel can be public or passworded, but please respect the use of these channels as intended by their membership.
- Chrysalis - A meeting place for those interested in creating a variant World, Rules, and Media that is not directly compatible with the current projects goals but could be used and included in the future.