Feel free to add any agenda point you think needs discussion. Please clearly label who suggested each item on the agenda.
- Recent development(s) [static point]
- Follow up on previous meeting: Meeting 2006-12-09. [static point]
- Atlas Network Performance, extremely preliminary test results: http://yellow.worldforge.org/ [Demitar]
- Where are we lacking? [static point]
- um Castleguard? --Max Randor 12:16, 19 December 2006 (CET)
- Preventing spam on the forum and wiki. --Erik 18:45, 3 January 2007 (CET)
- Cooperating with BuildAWorld? -- KaiBlin 15:02, 27 January 2007 (CET)
- Sear Developments -- Simon
For the full log, see http://brenda.worldforge.org/info.php?file=forge200701251904.irc
Alistair, Erik and Simon have been working to get support for clothing into Cyphesis, Sear and Ember. Now, you can wield clothing and your character will put it on. Go and try it, it's pretty fun. Simon proceeded to talk about a new file format for static meshes that will be easier to support than 3ds or similar formats that Sear supports now. Plunger will be able to export to this format from Collada soon. The meeting delved into 3D modeling and animation formats, a summary by someone who has a clue about that would be appreciated.
Followup on Meeting 2006-12-09
Meeting 2006-12-09 mostly dealt with with the attempt of an Atlas-C# port, and the developer for that seems to have vanished.
Castlegard, which is actually Mason now
It is now possible to play a goblin character. Yay. Other than that, people started discussing about collision detection/avoidance and path finding, OpenSteer was proposed as a solution for this.