This page describes things that may change over time.
It thus requires regular updating, and may be outdated.
Following Acorn, Mason is the second game system being developed by WorldForge. The primary focus for Mason is to enable players to build a persistent world in-game. Players will be able to manipulate items by creating new items from raw materials, attaching existing items together or splitting items into component parts. Complicated structures such as houses can be designed on paper as a blueprint and then built with suitable building blocks and skills.
Read more from WorldForge homepage
- World: Dural
- Races: humans, orcs
- Classes: ...
- Characters: statistics, needs, abilities, death, advancing
- Nature: trees, grass, seeds, animals, fields
- Technology: tools, skills
- Manipulation: movement, vehicles, gear, trading, building
- Activity: constructing, planting, combat, questing, trading, training
- Economy: currency, resources, gathering, producing, items, trading
- Social Interaction: chat, friends, guilds
- Stories - world history
|Here can anyone write ideas and comments about Mason.